October Ipsy Bag!
October 18, 2014 § 4 Comments
It’s that time of the month! My Ipsy bag came in! I was super excited about this month because of the bag! It’s super cute!! I love the color and the way it’s designed.
This month I received Patagonia Body Butter By Ayres (1oz) and OMG let me tell you this product is amazing! This body butter is super lightweight has a great clean smell that isn’t over the top. If you would like to purchase this body butter for a full size item (6.75oz) it will be $28.00.
This months Ipsy bag I received Epice Purifying Exfoliant (1oz). This Product is meant to removes excess dirt and dead skin cells all while activating collagen production and hydrating your skin. This product isn’t harsh at all very light the scrub is super small, which is perfect for it won’t be so harsh on your skin. You can also use this Purifying Exfoliant on your body as well. (Which I’m super excited about!) If you would like to purchase Epice Purifying Exfoliant for a full size item (3.3 FL OZ) it will be $32.00.
iENVYbyKISS was in my bag this month and I was super excited because what girl doesn’t love lashes. I got the style KPE17 Paparazzi 01, and I think they are beautiful! And the great thing about these lashes is that its only $2.99! Such a great deal!!
What I was most excited about this bag was this beautiful mineral eye shadow from MicaBeauty. The shade that I got was 34 Harlequin, and it’s a beautiful shadow. It has like a blue/green tint to it but every time I look at this eye shadow I think about mermaids (weird I know). If you would like to purchase MicaBeauty Mineral Eye Shadow it will be $14.95. I definitely recommend checking them out because they have BEAUTIFUL colors.
Lastly, I got Starlooks Lipgloss in the the color Guilty Please. The color is beautiful but I feel like its too sticky in my opinion. You can purchase this at Starlooks.com.
Interested in snapping up your own Ipsy subscription? Jump on the wait list now! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10 and you, too, can join in the spoiler/unboxing fun. Make sure you follow my blog because I will be doing a Ipsy vs Boxycharm pretty soon!
Sign Up For Ipsy Here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/azr0?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email
Here are some discounts for the products I got in my October Ipsy bag.
- Ayres Body Butter: Receive 25% off any purchase + FREE SHIPPING on orders of $40 or more at ayresbeauty.com Enter the code -> AYRESIPSY at checkout.
- Purifying Exfoliant by Epice: 50% off any purchase at epiceinternational.com Enter the code -> IPSY5014 at checkout.
- iENVYbyKISS Lashes: Receive 25% off any purchase of iENVYbyKISS or KISS Lashes at beautyonlinesupply.com Enter the code -> IPSY2
- Mineral Eye Shadow by MicaBeauty: Receive 30% off any purchase at micabeauty.com Enter the code -> MY30IPSY at checkout.
- Starlooks Lipgloss: Receive 20% off all cosmetic orders at starlooks.com Enter the code -> IPSY at checkout.
CONNECT WITH ME 🙂
My New Twitter: amparoa90